Keyword: Open Free Demat account
It is essential to open a Demat account to invest in the Stock Market. A Demat Account stands for Dematerialised Account, which provides the facility of storing stocks and other securities.
Why open a Demat account?
- You can store various financial instruments such as Stocks, Mutual Funds, ETFs, Bonds, etc.
- You can keep financial assets in an electronic format.
- You can convert your Physical shares certificates into dematerialised form.
- It also helps to share and transfer securities immediately.
In today’s time, you don’t need to visit the stock exchange or broker office to enjoy the benefits of an online Demat account.
How a Demat account is different from a Trading account?
You need to find a Stockbroker to open a Demat account. After opening a Demat account, you need to open a Trading account to buy and sell in the Stock Market. You will have to link both accounts to your Bank account. After you purchase through your Trading account, you will receive your security in your Demat account. When you want to sell your security, then you will have to transfer it from your Demat account to your Trading account.
- A Stockbroker helps you open a Demat account at a central depository. It serves as a Depository Participant (DP).
- There are two depositories in India: Central Depository Services Ltd (CDSL) and National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL).
- They follow rules and guidelines by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) who made it mandatory to open a Demat account in India.
To know the best Demat account in 2021
Multiple things can tell you how good the Stockbroker is and why choose that Stockbroker for opening a Demat account.
- A Stockbroker offers an effective way to carry out your trading activity.
- You can access your Trading and Demat account on a mobile application or a website.
- The DP should have a robust technology platform to provide a smooth trading experience.
- They should provide you with affordable charges related to a Demat account, including maintenance charges, Opening charges, and other charges.
- They offer 2-1 accounts so that you can manage both accounts from a single platform and save your time.
- They should provide customer-friendly service and resolve queries and deal with customers’ problems within a set time. They will be quick to communicate with their customers.
IIFL Securities is one of India’s leading full-time brokerage firms with 25+ years of experience in the trade.
Why IIFL Securities for Opening a Demat account?
- You can open a free Demat account.
- You can open a Demat account in easy steps.
- You will get a zero Account Maintenance Charge (AMC) for one year.
- Opening a Demat account is paperless.
- There is the availability of CDSL and NSDL to choose from.
- It is seamless to link your Demat account with your Trading account.
- There is the option to freeze your Demat account when needed.
Why IIFL Securities for Trading?
- You can avail of lots of offers.
- You will receive frequent updates on the Stock Market.
- You can get financial reports and in-depth research on companies and their stocks.
- You can read news and other related events.
- You can even get expert recommendations.
- Support for technical issues.
- You will get dedicated customer support for your queries.
- It offers advanced tools for effective trading.
- You can open both a Demat account as well as a Trading account.
You can now open a free Demat account with zero maintenance charges for one year by opening a Demat account with IIFL Securities.